Casa Mathilda is a Boutique B&B situated in Barcelona Eixample Area, a Smart neighbourhood and close to La Pedrera and La Sagrada Familia. The hotel is located on the main floor of a stately building which used to belong to one of the most prominent Catalan textile-manufacturing families in the early 20th century.
Carefully renovated, in a modern style with a Vintage touch, preserving the original elements of the house and improving the facilities with the highest quality to achieve a unique space. We work to create a relaxed environment where you can rest and socialize, where you can live a different and sustainable experience in our city. We offer our guests all the necessary information to live a different Barcelona, to know and enjoy the city from respect and mutual enrichment,
We take care of all details as Mathilda would do, for you to feel like being at your own home.
We also offer the option of COMPLETE BOOKING, in which you can rent the entire house – All for you! (subject to availability). E-mail or phone us with your inquiries or requirements.
- We clean rooms daily
- Free Wi-fi in the rooms and in all areas
- Ask us! Tourist info, ticket sales and restaurant reservations. Secret Spots and special places to see.
- Do you travel with you pet! Ask us
- Air conditioning / heating in rooms and in comunal areas
- Security cameras in the comunal areas
- Handicaped accesible room
- We have a crib for babies on request. Children up to age 2 stay for free
- The entire inside the hotel is Non-smoking
- The luggage consignment service is open during reception time
- All Windows are sound-proof
- The telephone in the rooms allows national and emergency calls
- Bike rental
- Reception open from 08:30h to 20:30h
- Check- in: 15h – Check-out: 12:00h
Words from our guests...
Casa Mathilda is a personal Project that start in my passion for travelling. Meeting people and other cultures has always been something very interesting for me. In an almost unconscious way, you can perceive the imprint that Mathilda, my mum, has left on me throughout my life: the way she puts the heart in every single thing she does, her wisdom of making everyone happy and her infinite generosity. This is our spirit when welcoming our guests, sharing and personalizing in everyone’s interest, to make their experience unique, and wishing them to feel as comfortable as at their home, as comfortable as in Mathilda’s home. - Assumpta Baldó